Huawei Lua-U22 Dead After Flash Dead Boot Repair File Download the latest Huawei Y3II LUA-L23 Stock Rom (original firmware, flash file) Huawei Y3-II. Device Name: Huawei Y3ii LUA-U22, (3G Model) Chipset: Mt6582, Kernel: 3.10.72, Android Version: 5.1. ROM Download Here ___For. Now, grab the stock firmware for the Huawei Y3 II from the link below. Download Required Files: Firmware File. Huawei_Y3_II_LUA-.
Download rom for huawei lua-u22 - really. And
Huawei Y3 II LUA-U22
On this page, we have managed to share the official Huawei Y3 II LUA-U22 Stock ROM (Firmware, Flash File). The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei Y3 II LUA-U22 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you to Upgrade or Downgrade the OS of your Huawei Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is having any Software related issue, Bootloop issue, IMEI related issue.
File Name: Huawei_Y3_II_LUA-U22_MT6582_01052016_5.1.zip
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
File Size: 951 MB
How to Flash the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] SP Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Kaspersky Internet Security before sharing it online.